5 Reasons To Advertise in the Eagle
- The Eagle gets read because it is interesting and covers important topics. Readers slow down, read the articles, and see the ads. Your ad. Unless you have a full-page ad, your ad will never be buried on a page full of ads. This matters a lot because you don’t want readers flipping past a page full of ads to get to the next article. And missing your ad.
- Your ad gets professionally designed by a trained graphic artist and reviewed by a marketing strategist. All at no extra cost. Of course, you may use your own graphic designer for your advertisement.
- No other newspaper in Josephine County promotes its advertisers in daily emails to its most interested readers and at public events. Eagle readers know the Eagle exists because of its advertisers. You support the Eagle and Eagle readers support you.
- The Josephine County Eagle newspaper is published in February, April, June, August, October and December. Your ad won't appear one day and be gone the next. Readers may keep their paper (and your ad) around for a month or longer.
- By supporting the Eagle, you support the cause of creating a better Josephine County for us and for future generations. This includes your grandchildren and your grandchildren’s grandchildren. What good does it do to have a successful business if your adult children move to Idaho, Florida or Texas?
How To Get Started
Your first step is to complete this form which tells us a little about your business. We'll add you to our email list so you'll begin receiving Eagle News Updates. We'll be in contact with you soon to talk about your ad and reserve your ad space in the next edition of the Josephine County Eagle.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.